Wednesday, January 28, 2009

20 Random Things

1) I am finally growing up. I sold my Lotus, and bought a hybrid.

2) My life revolves around my wife and kids.

3) I love my commute 10 min. to and from work no matter when I have to go in.

4) I have the best job in the world and can't think of doing anything else. (work related)

5) I learn something new every day, usually from my kids.

6) I am working toward my black belt in Tae Kwon Do and should have it by the end of the year. I have to get it before my kids.

7) I look forward to traveling the world. There is just so much to see and do I don't know where to start.

8) Besides my family the most joy I have found in life comes from serving others.

9) When I grew up we had a lot of pets. Most of them became food for our family. the problem I have now is my boys want a dog, and I can't eat dog again.

10) My childhood consisted of simple pleasures, now I dream of a simple life.

11) I now play all the sports that I used to do as a kid on the X-box

12) The three toed sloth is the coolest animal in the world.

13) I don't hate anyone. I just like some people more than others.

14) I read to keep my mind young

15) I own a minivan, my family calls it the Man Van to try to make it sound cool, but it doesn't work.

16) We used to have a lot of people stay at our house. We bought a big new house and have not had long term guests for almost 2 years.

17) My parents are the most amazing people. I still look up to my big brother and he is still my best friend. I have never met anyone that shows love like my sister.

18) I had a unique childhood. No power, running water, indoor toilet, or many other things that my children take for granted.

19) I embarrass my wife with my sense of humor.

20) I love to laugh and I like to make others laugh.

5 comments:

Jackie B. said...

is 18 really true?! I don't recall ever knowing that when we were at school. or maybe i did and and i just forgotten over the years.

Isaac said...

Yep we moved out of the mountains into a house with power when I was 11 or so

Anonymous said...

Isaac I loved your 20 fun facts about you. Really though Isaac, your Man Van is awesome. I mean come on, you can pick up your kids from school, go grocery shopping and hit 60 in about 5 seconds longer than your Lotus could all at the same time. That is what most if not all men dream of growing up. Really though great post! I'm so glad you are in the family.

BrOwN CiRcUs said...

Thanks for the contribution to the Walk for Diabetes. We are walking on Saturday Spencer's 20th birthday! We love you guys!

BrOwN CiRcUs said...

We enjoyed dinner! Happy Birthday Kristen! Looking forward to more date nights!