1) I am finally growing up. I sold my Lotus, and bought a hybrid.
2) My life revolves around my wife and kids.
3) I love my commute 10 min. to and from work no matter when I have to go in.
4) I have the best job in the world and can't think of doing anything else. (work related)
5) I learn something new every day, usually from my kids.
6) I am working toward my black belt in Tae Kwon Do and should have it by the end of the year. I have to get it before my kids.
7) I look forward to traveling the world. There is just so much to see and do I don't know where to start.
8) Besides my family the most joy I have found in life comes from serving others.
9) When I grew up we had a lot of pets. Most of them became food for our family. the problem I have now is my boys want a dog, and I can't eat dog again.
10) My childhood consisted of simple pleasures, now I dream of a simple life.
11) I now play all the sports that I used to do as a kid on the X-box
12) The three toed sloth is the coolest animal in the world.
13) I don't hate anyone. I just like some people more than others.
14) I read to keep my mind young
15) I own a minivan, my family calls it the Man Van to try to make it sound cool, but it doesn't work.
16) We used to have a lot of people stay at our house. We bought a big new house and have not had long term guests for almost 2 years.
17) My parents are the most amazing people. I still look up to my big brother and he is still my best friend. I have never met anyone that shows love like my sister.
18) I had a unique childhood. No power, running water, indoor toilet, or many other things that my children take for granted.
19) I embarrass my wife with my sense of humor.
20) I love to laugh and I like to make others laugh.
Saturday, January 24, 2009
Hi just a quick hello to let everyone know I still exist. I keep meaning to spend some time and write some things, but then something else demands my attention. I am currently trying to get my house in order (like always), accomplish some goals that I have set(like saving money) and being crafty. I want to post some pics of my current craftiness, but that will have to wait because they are some gifts that I need to get sent out. Hopefully that will happen soon.