Thursday, May 8, 2008

New Toys

I just bought a new television for our family room. The boys were running around the house jumping and screaming out of excitement. I thought wow I did a good thing. As soon as I got it installed the boys grabbed the box and vanished. They were more excited about a big box than they were about a big tv. For the last few days the box has been a drive up ice cream shop, a fort, a slide, and a prison. I think that instead of buying expensive things for the house I will just buy big box every week and let the boys tear them apart.


First day fun

climbing out was tough
It is even fun for friends.

Even though the boys liked the box more I still like the tv. It fits very nicely above the fireplace. I just need to build a box for my components and hide the wires.

Just getting the tv up there was a chore,
it is 240 pounds.


Fun for the whole family

5 comments:

BrOwN CiRcUs said...

Love the pics! Congrats on the box! Oh, I mean the tv!

Corbo and Trav Hanson said...

Hi Isaac and Kristen! This is one of Kristen's old high school friends. How are you guys doing?!

P.S. Nice box.

Jackie B. said...

Boxes are nice and all...but i think i'll take the TV :)

Corbo and Trav Hanson said...

Sorry it took me so long to get back to you, this past week has been my first break from school since Christmas. I have actually been able to get things done!

That's great to be one of your fav's. I too am glad I found you. Cori and I should have hung out with you guys more before you guys moved to Washington. How long have you been there? I remember talking to you about four years while you were living there, but I'm not sure how long it had been before that. Anyway, it looks like you guys are doing great! Three kids! Congrats. Keep in touch.

Betts Family said...

Scott is jealous of the TV he said he'll take the next TV so the boys can have the box!