- Get the rest of the house in order again. I have to do this. This is how I work. If the rest of my house is decent then I can focus on this room and I won't feel guilty.
- I will not be clearing out this room entirely. One reason is that I don't want to move the desk, just to put it back again and also I just cannot afford to have the STUFF clog up the rest of my house. I have some room to move in here and I think that it will work out fine.
- Okay, this is where I get lost. I don't know where to start. I know that a lot of my mess is papers lots and lots of papers, and this will take up most of my time, but how shall I do it. I need suggestions. Shall I tackle it first? Should I clean out the rest first? And can I finally get everything into files? I don't know what to do.
- I will need to get rid of all the boxes and find places for the items.
- Hopefully I will finally buy a filing cabinet and some other storage solutions for the closet. I want to pack this full, but in an orderly way.
- Who can help me? Well, I will need the help of my husband. He will need to watch the kids and act like I have gone shopping. I will need either and hour a day, or sessions of three hours. I will also need his big strong muscles to move things for me. And I am sure that I will run into some things that I will need his advice on. It would be nice also if I was able to hire a babysitter a couple of times. I would love to find an Ethel, you know a partner in crime, so if I have any takers I would love to come to your house next.
Tuesday, November 6, 2007
Six days Later and.....
Nothing to show for my organization challenge. I have done nothing. Not one little bit. I am still feeling ill and I have had absolutely no energy or physical ability to get to work in my area. In fact the rest of the house is a disaster. So here is my plan and hopefully I will be feeling good enough to accomplish it.